Friday, May 4, 2007

Celebrity Look-A-Likes


Everyone is told that they look like a celebrity at one time or another.

My Hollywood "TWIN" is Hilary Duff.

Some people have said that I look like Duff, "only hotter."

Another common comment was that "I didn't look like the "fat" Duff, or the "anorexic" one... I was somewhere in between."

It's hard to figure out if these things are compliments or insults.

BUT I GUESS IT COULD BE WORSE!!! Check this out!






Tell me some of the best/worst celebs YOU'VE been compared to!

10 comments:

zito's boy said...

As of 1986 my matches are:

Dakota Fanning 70%
Micheal Owen 67%
Henry Fonda 64%
Pam Anderson 63%
Gene Wilder 57%

Granted I was 6 years old at the time...maybe it is time to update it.

Chrissie said...

I always thought you were a nice combination of Dakota and Gene;)

Anonymous said...

I worked at this Kids fair thing and someone told me I looked like Fat Elvis....That is some messed up biz.

Chrissie said...

LOL. FAT Elvis??!!! I guess it's ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING A CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE THE MALE OSBORNE CHUB!!!

Anonymous said...

How about Jud Nelson or how ever you spell that guys name from Breakfast Club, I was called Jud for like five years at school cause people thought i looked like him and then graduated on to Fat Elvis. I guess it beats Imus.

Chrissie said...

I told a guy he looked like Fred Flintstone once... I guess it wasn't very nice, but it was true.

Anonymous said...

I got JAR JAR Bincs once too. That alien from Star Wars. I would maybe give you a Scarlet Jo but honestly you might be more attractive than her. Do you have a picture with a clown wig and a red nose?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Hilary Duff, but you're DEFINITELY hotter than Larry King. I'm sure your friends have told you this already.

I'd have to think about James Spader...

Chrissie said...

The one person you DON'T want to remind someone of is their EX-GF.

So I'll take King on anyday:)

Briana said...

hahaha
i got Janeane Garofalo!!!!
i tried 3 dif pictures and i got her!!


and Matthew Lillard......
hmmmmm