Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm sorry


What's this you ask? An apology? Coming from a woman to a man? Can't be!

Ahhh but it is!

I'm sorry for all the things that women do that make you crazy. LIKE:

When we tell you we aren't hungry and then eat your food. Fish for compliments. Gossip. Get all emotional. Crash your guys' night. Switch your baseball game to Dancing with the Stars. Quit eating meat. Baby talk/childish nicknames like "Pee Wee" and "Bear." Add our "touch" to your apartment/house. Make you walk our foofoo dogs. Drag you to a Britney Spears movie and make you buy us popcorn, and then tell all your friends about our great date. Demand that you moisturize. Make you change your shirt. Turn into the alcohol police. Assume that every woman you talk to is someone you are sleeping with. Overreact.


MEN, what else should women apologize for?

2 comments:

Alice said...

Women should also apologize for saying we're not angry when we are. A little upfront honesty would be refreshing every once in a while. It takes me at least fifteen minutes from the, "No, of course I'm not angry, just upset," sentence to turn into the "Yes, I am pissed off, and this is why," sentence. I would save myself a big headache (and my boyfriend a major guessing game), if I just started with the second sentence first.

Sarah said...

Taking too long to get ready...

Changing our clothes a million times...

Not saying Thank You enough...