Wednesday, May 30, 2007

While we are forgiving people...


I did not have sexual relations with that woman, but I did write a blog that hurt one of my friends.

I deleted it.

And now I want to apologize.

It's cliche -- but it's true. Words hurt worse than swords. I forget sometimes.

But life is about lessons.

I learned a valuable one.

It's easy to hide behind your words. To make fun of someone. To post as a character. To forget about feelings.

It's not easy to admit you were wrong. To apologize in public. To be outed as a jerk.

But I am a jerk. I am sorry.


1 comment:

sprinter said...

It's takes courage to admit when you are wrong! You did the right thing to remove a post that you realized was not appropriate and hurt your friend! And YES a friend should forgive a friend. True friends forgive! Your friend will forgive you!

We've all made mistakes -- All of us! All of us have said things or done things that we should not have. And if we're sorry, we should be forgiven. That's life!