Thursday, September 27, 2007

Chrissie Potter

Where do you go with your broken heart in tow What do you do with the left over you and how do you know when to let go where does the good go where does the good go look me in the eye and tell me you dont find me attractive look me in the heart and tell me you wont go look me in the eye and promise no love is like our love look me in the heart and unbreak broken it wont happen
-"Where does the good go" by Tegan and Sara


Saturday night, in the company of couples and everything in-beTWEENER
I brought up an EX’s name.

"LET IT GO CHRISSIE. NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE ISSSSsssssss!"

To which I replied,
“You actually expect ME to let it go???”

This is not going to happen.
One might as well expect me to suddenly turn into a wizard…

Well if I'm "Chrissie Potter," then my wand is broken.
Seriously, significantly broken.

But maybe if it wasn't...
Then all those exes and tweeners
and creeps and “nice guys -in-disguise”
would be nothing more than little puffs of smoke...

rather than the fog of my past that continually creeps in.



And SO! Today's topic:
Letting go.
How do YOU do it?

With or without the wand of course;)

2 comments:

Zirbel25 said...

Some advice I heard:
"The best way to get over someone... is to get under someone else."

Just kidding! But that was a quote that I recently heard from One Tree Hill.

Did I really just admit that I watch One Tree Hill? I mean, someone told me that. They also told me that reruns are on the Soap Channel every day! LOLtonka1910

Chrissie said...

whoever gave you that advice is lying...

trust me.


;)