Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last Saturday, I went on the pawfect date.


1 - I wore whatever felt comfortable. He didn't care.
2 - There was no panic that what I wanted to do would conflict with the midday Yankees game.
3 - No need to stop for breakfast because he refused to eat on-the-go.
4 - He leaped out of my car with such enthusiasm, you'd never know that I wanted to go there for selfish reasons.
5 - He stayed by my side at all times, despite the temptation of many other hot dames.
6 - Others deemed us "the perfect duo" all day long.
7 - No fights ensued when I showered other males with my attention.
8 - On the ride home, I listened to my favorite music without complaint. He slept.
9 - We arrived home and he gave me space by curling up on the couch alone. Yet an invitation stood that he was willing to cuddle. It was up to me.

That's why I'm dedicating this post to HIM

4 comments:

Sarah said...


This text
is a link to a page on
the Paws in The Park.

Chrissie said...

Not only should you feel lucky to be the one who is "taken..."

But you should also realize that while your "man" was out treating you like gold, my CAT was suffering from constipation.

You don't even want to know about my Saturday night.

LnO said...

ahhh that'ss a man... sounds a lil like me... *ahem* lol..

and chrissie... your sat sounds nasty! heheh... awww poor thing.. *pats pats*

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
Chrissie, you're an awfully witty girl.
Hey, cats make good friends too!!!
Wait, I take that back, cats are booorrriiinnnggg!

I'd much rather have a dog.