Monday, October 1, 2007

Them's Fighting Words

We, at CureMaleStupidity.com, have complied an extensive list of male-spoken statements that have plagued females for many centuries, particularly during relational arguments. We post these as a helpful guide, so that males can avoid Estrogen Attacks, resulting in the following: possessions tossed from windows, involuntary sexual abstinence, unnecessary discussions about feelings, and cooking strikes. We are rooting for you!

Top things you don't say to a woman during fights:


"Is there anyway we could do this via e-mail?"

"Ooh, you are so cute when you get all upset."

"Whom are you kidding? We both know that thing isn't loaded."

"Hey baby-if I want a lecture about commitment, I can get one from my real wife."

"Whoa, time out honey, the games back on TV."

"Are you going to cry? Again??"

"It's that time of the month, isn't it?"

"It's NOT that big of a deal!"

"Relax."

"You knew I was this way when we started dating."

Guys, what would the male-operated stopPMS.com say about females and fighting????



5 comments:

Jared said...

The phrase "Let sleeping dogs lie" comes to mind.

Sarah said...

I can't believe you just said that! I'll be using that against you for the life of this Blog! :-)

Girlly girl said...

I hate 'relax' or you knew this about me when you met me. It pisses me off like nobody's business.

Anonymous said...

for the women, i would just appreciate it if you didn't pull the "that's now what i said" line, when it is very clear that that IS what you said...

fondue with cheddar... ;)

you know you do it. (well, guys do it too i guess, but let's keep the focus on the women).

Sarah said...

C. and I agreed to a "code phrase" . When one of us says, "Do you want to take this outside?" it means, lets laugh about it and move on. It works, when we remember to use it.