Top 10 signs you now actually NEED a boyfriend:
1. Living on one post-college income is impossible. You’d like to ask your credit card company to stop increasing your limits to tempt you and to instead hook you up with telemarketer-guy (at least he’s got a job)!
2. Weddings, parties, BBQs galore! Sure, it was cute to bring your girl-best-friend to prom when no one asked you, but now everyone in your family is beginning to think you’re… gay.
3. You’ve exhausted nearly all feminist literature and know “YOU CAN DO IT.” But you realize you don’t want to do it... alone.
4. You’ve learned THE TRUTH that… well… cats aren’t as cute as dogs.
5. You created your own little landfill in the back yard to dispose of all those batteries… even the environment is suffering.
6. Your electric bill has gotten MUCH HIGHER because instead of reaching over for that Spooner-Man when you have a nightmare, you have to turn on all the lights in your apartment to make sure a masher hasn’t come to get you.
7. Sure, “pizza and movies” sounded like a dull existence… but now sans boyfriend you have no idea what’s actually playing at the theater. Instead you know the VH1 Saturday night line up… and all of Brett Michael’s girlfriends on a first name basis.
8. The term “Single-Serving” depresses you.
9. The “CHANGE OIL SOON” alert on your car means a phone call to dad. (A phone call to dad means the conversation about being gay again).
10. You know you need a boyfriend WHEN!!! You’re reading this… and agreeing with me;)
***Comment and tell me why I need to shut up and enjoy myself***