1. No stressing over what "Mr. Man-Who-Has-Everything" might want for Christmas.
2. You can save A LOT OF MONEY since you only have to buy for your immediate family, and not his as well.
3. No waiting around in Best Buy for an adolescent salesman to explain the difference between X-Box and The Wii.
4. No spending December 25th, glued to the TV while your man sits like a zombie in front of his new "toy" you couldn't afford to buy him... but settled on because a sweater felt so insincere.
5. No arguing about why the Christmas lights weren't put away in a more "appropriate fashion." (You'll simply buy new ones if they are too tangled).
6. No exasperating encounters with the in-laws. You can avoid uncomfortable questions, poorly made ham, and the inevitable whining toddler.
7. You can buy yourself what you want with your extra "spending money" and not have to worry about feigning a smile when you open up the 14K gold locket you will never, ever wear.
8. If you burn the cookies, no one will know... and you know you'd rather just eat the dough anyway.
9. Holiday parties: You won't have to drag Scrooge along with you, so you can go and enjoy yourself solo, by impressing everyone with the myriad dresses you were able to afford (again... because you're single;)
10. GUILT FREE FLIRTING: The mistletoe holds a lot of promise for you as does "Santa's lap." Go out and ENJOY it before you're caught in a relationship void of PDAs.