Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't date my Dad

Although I value my dad’s opinion, we don’t exactly have the same criteria for my “PERFECT MATCH."

DAD WANTS:
A guy who can fix my car.
I WANT:
A guy who answers his phone when my car breaks down and is nice enough to call a tow truck.

DAD WANTS:
A guy who can “support me.”
I WANT:
A guy who can support my decisions about being independent.

DAD WANTS:
A guy with a retirement plan.
I WANT:
A guy with a “plan” for Friday night.

DAD WANTS:
Someone 25-29 years old.
I WANT:
Someone 30-35 who knows what THEY want.

In the end, the only thing that Dad and I can agree on is that we both want me to find someone who makes me happy…

And I guess that’s all that really matters.

At least until I bring him home for his “interview.”









How does your “LOVE WISH LIST” differ from your parents idea for the PERFECT MATCH?!

No comments: