(No matter how cute he is)
1. He can’t “stay long” because he’s “meeting someone else for a drink.” (And by someone else, I of course mean, another woman).
2. He can’t hold a job that doesn’t involve a scale, a friend named “Dude,” and an enormous amount of cash.
3. He spends countless hours “online” while you wait for him scantily clad in the bedroom.
4. He moves all the canned goods OUT of the pantry and moves himself and his laptop in there instead.
5. He put up a nasty ad on Craig's List about his EX GIRLFRIEND after they broke up. An ad that could have had potential effects on her future, career, and overall safety.
6. He has business cards he made himself, for the imaginary ‘business’ he owns and operates out of his father’s basement.
7. He told you he was 27, then 28, then 29, but he was actually 32.
8. He's 30 years old and happy with the twin bed he's had since middle school.
9. He tells you he’s “crazy” and that “you don’t need a guy like him.”
(This is the one time when you should trust him).
10. He’s friends with that guy… you know, the one whose personal resume looks like numbers 1-9. They are friends for a reason.