Friday, February 8, 2008

My Love

Your skin glows like the apple, blossoms big as the daisy in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your saxophone voice and leaps like a kitty at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great sparrow wing.
I am comforted by your undies that I carry into the twilight of coffeebeams and hold next to my elbow.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of wine.
As my lip falls from my thong, it reminds me of your ring.
In the quiet, I listen for the last bam! of the day.
My heated pinky toe leaps to my sweater. I wait in the moonlight for your secret school so that we may laugh as one, pinky toe to pinky toe, in search of the magnificient red and mystical camera of love.


Okay, Okay, I didn't come up with it on my own... I used this funky generator for my own amusement. Create your own poem and post it in the comments section below to see if you're a more clever poet than I am.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This was my fav. line:

I press the prostitute that you wear around your neck against my groin-muffin so that our kiwis melt into one.

Anonymous said...

That just made my day....that was awesome:)

Anonymous said...

wow, now people let computers write poems for them... fucking sad.