1. Men who ask you to dinner, and then insist on sitting at the bar, are either afraid of looking you in the eye, or afraid of looking like they're on a date. Neither sounds very promising.
2. Nice guys exist, they just aren't found in the company of not-so-nice guys. If all his friends are in relationships, he's single because he's picky. If all of his friends are single, he is single because he wants to be.
3. Men like long hair. The number of compliments I've gotten on my hair far outweighs any other characteristic.
4. Men with long hair, are afraid of commitment. If they can't commit to the idea of losing their "identity" with that "haircut" how do you expect them to commit to you?
5. Men who ask for your phone number after they've kissed you won't call, men who wait for the kiss, will call everyday.
6. The men who seem shy are the nice guys. Men who seem oh-so-confident at the get-go, aren't.
7. You'll know when a man loves you, but that doesn't mean he will be able to admit it.
8. Some things are worth the wait.