1. The "open bar" would be replaced with a few kegs and plastic party cups. Not only does it save money, but it's much easier for him to do his "party dance" after a few "brewskies" and a keg stand.
2. The bride wouldn't be wearing white... and not because he doesn't think she's pure (he surely knows it)... She would instead be wearing black because her man wants her to look slim and sexy, not like a pristine piece of furniture.
3. The guests wouldn't throw rice or blow bubbles after the ceremony/reception. Instead they would be throwing dollar bills. (While the more traditionally items have their place, men would be more concerned with the cost of the day than doing what is expected of them).
4. The cake would be made into the shape of a woman's breast rather than a tiered piece of confection perfection. He'll surely be mourning the loss of his bachelorhood by this time in the party, and a little bit of ogling might make him feel like his old self.
5. The best man would be his buddy from college that knows "all about his sexual past" rather than the bride's brother, who must be included to ensure that the groomsmen are all of the same stature (for the sake of the pictures, of course).
6. The ceremony would be skipped in favor of a toast and the reception would last an extra hour.
7. Your parents. Would not. Be invited.
8. Instead of a firm handshake as the father of the bride 'gives her away,' the groom would be able to pat him on the back and say "Thanks buddy, I've been looking for someone to do my dishes for quite some time!"
9. The "under garments" for the wedding gown would consist of dental floss and pasties, rather than a full body spandex suit.
You tell me, how else might things be different if we left it to the men and put the Bridezillas in their place???