Monday, January 19, 2009

The Mondays


Is there such a thing as "a bad case of the Mondays?"

Normally I would say no... sometimes people are just moody and grumpy about being back at work. And if they would blame their bitchiness on nothing more than it being a Monday ... well then, by the power of Grayskull, I would have to smack them with my He-Man lunch box.

So somebody whack me, cause for the life of me, I don't know why I'm in such a crappy mood. It must just be a case of the friggn' Mondays.

Today my big project at work is an illustration for the cover of a magazine. That alone should make my day bright. I love finding ways to hide messages, or weird subjects in art that goes to print. I take on challenges ... like working in a cow in drawing about getting your taxes done.

But I am completely uninspired right now, and certainly unimpressed with what I have produced so far. Maybe because there's no cow yet.

4 comments:

E said...

may I suggest switching your career to money laundering? In case you are unaware of what it is, there is a handy definition of it in the dictionary.

Sten said...

I bet even that gets tedious. I was thinking of becoming a stunt double for child actors. I think I'm short enough.
For movies like 3 Ninjas... or Camp Nowhere.

Anonymous said...

and they laughed at me when i said the lady was sending me messages through the newspaper! WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Mohawk said...

Yeaaa I'm gonna need you to take all this stuff and move it into the basement... oh hey ive been looking for that stapler... thankssssss