They say a woman's intuition is her best weapon against infidelity.
But a quick look at the "Sign's He/She is Cheating" list, brings a bunch of tangible evidence you'd like to ignore into the foreground of your relationship.
There are apparently at least 180 signs, but we won't get into ALL of them!
So here are the first 7 SIGNS YOUR DATING A CHEAT
1. Your intuition tells you something is wrong.
2. You notice inconsistencies in what he tells you. Maybe those little white lies are something to worry about after all.
3. Lack of intimacy. He's less interested in conversing with you and more interested in the TV.
4. Lack of sex. A person only has so much stamina.
5. He doesn't invite you to social gatherings or get-togethers.
6. You discover secret email accounts that he keeps hidden and refuses to show you
7. You notice a strange number in his cell phone and he denies or lies about who it is.
It's pretty obvious that these signs point to something being wrong with your relationship, but are they always evidence of cheating? Could her sudden interest in her wardrobe or new taste in music be clues as well?
I think men have an easier time confronting their partner's with the evidence, as women are perpetually trying to avoid the idea that they're "crazy jealous" and so they might ignore the signs and keep mum until it's too late.
But what do YOU think...
What are the tell-tale signs you have a cheating partner and what's the best way to confront them?