Tuesday, April 28, 2009
According to a recent study, old age begins at 27!!!
And with the big 2-7 just around the corner for me, I can't help but feel a little gray in spite of my still blond locks.
Maybe it's because I just read that article and now know I don't have the same mental capabilities I did say... 6 months ago.
Or maybe I feel old because...
1. I'm wearing a ring on my left hand.
2. I enjoy spending time in the kitchen.
3. I recently uttered the phrase, "I need an apron!" and meant it.
4. I spent the day at Adam's wishing I knew how to start a flower garden.
5. I no longer Google "Top 10 Reasons Not To Get Married," and instead ponder the "Top 10 Ways Botox Enhances Your Life."
6. I met a gal for drinks, and ordered ONE. The. Entire. Night.
7. I prefer "mom jeans" to previously adored "low-rise."
8. I now think an evening on my back porch with a good book sounds a lot better than a night in the back of the bar with a good looking boy.
9. I know the meanings of words like "sconce" and "bistro" and use them frequently.
10. I'd rather spend my last 20 bucks at The Christmas Tree Shop than at Shadows on the Hudson.
What makes YOU feel OLD?