Sometimes, little things happen that make us stop and think before we react (or overreact).
Call it fate, call it coincidence, call it a greater power.
Regardless, of what you call it sometimes I'm simply grateful for it, at all, whatever it may be.
1. In an attempt to lose 10lbs before Memorial Day, I decide to not bring lunch to work at all, and instead head to the vending machine STARVING at 1:30 only to find my only dollar is TOO CRUMPLED for the cupcakes I covet. Thus, a diet coke in quarters instead.
2. When I'm about to send a nasty email and Firefox crashes.
3. When I attempt to call people out on their immaturity and drama via telephone, only to realize I left my cell charging at home, safe from my wrath.
4. When heated arguments online end in typos from my "enemy."
5. When I want to cancel plans and it snows for three days so I don't have to make up an excuse.
6. When people I don't like get their haircut, and I see the exact style on "Worst Ways To Wear Your Hair Dot Com."
7. When I want to wear my yoga pants to work, but decide on the khakis instead, only to find that they are covered in coffee stains and thus- I must change before leaving the house (into yoga pants of course).
8. When someone passes me on a double yellow, only for me to later pass THEM pulled over on the side of the road talking to at State Trooper.
9. When I order a salad and the restaurant is out of dressing forcing me to eat Plan B: Burger and fries instead.
When was the last time your friend Karma came to say hello?