Things I will miss about Mahoney's if THIS actually happens.
1. The "everybody knows your name" feeling when you arrive.
2. The pink shots served in the crunch-able shot glasses. (Perfect for emulating a comic "punch" sound with a swift almost-hit to the face).
3. Dancing with Emmett on St. Paddy's Day.
4. Borrowing jackets from the bouncers.
5. Running into everyone you ever went to DCC with or worked with in a restaurant or went to high school with (and liked).
6. Using the handi-cap bathroom when all the 21-year-olds wait in line for the other.
7. Sitting on the very bar stool where you met your fiance.
8. Spilling beer, dropping glasses, and no one even noticing.
9. Wearing a sweatshirt and sneakers on Thursday night and heels on Saturday.
10. Living the stories you'll never tell your kids (or your parents) no matter how much time goes by.
Comment and tell me if you'll miss your "20-something-hangout" or if you can't wait to see it go.