Friday, July 23, 2010

The Dating Game

If there is one thing I regret from my single days, it's the fact that I never took part in some of the modern games that make finding the one so interesting.

Sure, I had a blind date with a giant at 16-years-old, but that was far from fun. And there was that one week I signed up for Cupid.com, but that just ended with a few online stalkers and archived AIM conversations.

What I'm really talking about is SPEED DATING.

That's right, a bunch of mini dates with like-minded people who are just as nervous as you, but with whom you only need to spend a few minutes rather than a full meal followed by a game of passing the check.

And lucky for you Po-Town singles...

You can enjoy this dating game locally and soon.

Check it out.


Speed Dating at Cosimo's in Poughkeepsie!

August 13, 2010. Sign in begins at 7:30 pm and dating starts at 8!

Go and report back to my nearly-wed self and let me know what I missed!

No comments: